About IP LEET
IPU CET 2020 will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. It is a university level exam organized every year to offer admissions into various UG & PG courses in different fields. Candidates should qualify the entrance test with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
About IP LEET From
IPU CET 2020 Application Form
- The IPU CET application form has been released through online mode only.
- It will release on March 2020 for all the courses.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Images should be in JPG, JPEG and GIF format.
- Candidates can apply for multiple courses through their login.
- Candidate must take printout of the result for further use.
- Fill the application properly, no correction will be allowed.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for each course.
- Payment can be done via online mode using debit/credit card and net banking.
- Application fee is non refundable.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for various courses. Candidates whose result is awaited, compartment and supplementary cases are also eligible to apply.
|B.Tech||12th class passed with PCM subjects.
Candidates must have 55% aggregate in PCM subjects and must have passed in English subject.
|M.Tech||B.Tech., B.E., Grad. IETE, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc in relevant field.
Minimum 60% aggregate.
|MBA||Three years or more bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.
Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
|MCA||Bachelor degree in any stream with securing 60% aggregate (55% for SC/ST).
Must have passed in Mathematics & English subjects at 10+2 level.
|LLM||LLB or equivalent law degree with minimum 50% marks.|
|BCA||12th class or equivalent exam passed with at least 50% marks.
Must have passed in English and Mathematics/Computer Science subjects.
|LLB||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% aggregate.
Should have passed in English subject also.
IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here students can check the IPU CET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Pattern: It will be conducted in OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use blue or black ball point pen to mark answer.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will contain 150 questions (200 for Bio-technology).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. Questions with more than one answer will also be considered as wrong answer.
IPU CET Syllabus 2020
- The syllabus will be different for various courses offered under the CET.
- Tech syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For M.Tech courses, most of the syllabus will be as per the GATE exam.
- Syllabus will be of 10+2 or graduation level as per the courses opted by students.
- Students must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
How to Prepare for IPU CET 2020
- Firstly, prepare a time-table for preparation as per your suitability.
- Find out all the details about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Take help from the reference books and other study materials available in the market or internet.
- Practice previous year question papers it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Maintain your health during preparations.